Normal Opening Hours:
(Cafe's open from 9am Monday to Saturday)
(Synge and Byrne Restaurant open from 8am – 6pm Monday – Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday.)
Situated Off the Moy Road (A29) The Linen Green is centrally located in the Heartland of Ulster and is easily accessible in all directions. Just 1 mile from the Motorway, the M1 links the Linen Green with Belfast. The A4 connects the West of Ireland and the A29 links the park with Armagh and Cookstown.
From Belfast: Leave Motorway at Junction 15 to join A29 towards Dungannon. Turn left at traffic lights signed Linen Green
The Linen Green is an exciting shopping complex situated in Moygashel just outside Dungannon selling high quality fashion, food, gifts and homeware.Main Rd
T: 028 8772 6684
With over 650 Free Car Parking Spaces all situated on one level across the Linen Green shopping complex, the car park is open daily from 8am.
Disabled parking is available in front of each main shopping units and is clearly marked. Should anyone have any specific requirements please contact centre management on 0288 772 6684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether coming for the day or just dropping in for a few hours, we are happy to accommodate all types of coach parties and offer a great customer experience.
Coaches are invited to park in our designated Coach Area where passengers can easily & safely make their way to all the shops & cafes, which are situated beside the coach area.
By entering the location and by staying at the Linen Green site you contract and consent to the terms and conditions of the car park listed below.
- No overnight parking except on the authority of Centre Management
- Parking is for customers at the Linen Green only. It should not be used as a car park for persons leaving the site.
- To not park in a manner that causes an obstruction to other users
- To park wholly within an authorised and marked parking bay
- Marked disabled bays are for disabled badge holders only
- A valid disabled badge must be clearly displayed at all times
Wind: 17.70 km/h
25 May 2018
26 May 2018